First time using Maritime Bus? Or just wanting a refresher on how it all works?
To book your trip please click on the “Plan Your Trip” box available on most of our web pages and you’re all set! Easy and user friendly right from your own home computer or personal device.
We make it very convenient for you to “Catch A Bus and Jump On Board”
Did you know….
- We have 7 departures Monday thru Thursday and Saturday, and 10 on Friday and Sunday from Halifax which can get you anywhere in our network the same day. It’s a great way to get back and forth to University and College sporting events to cheer on your favorite team!
- We depart Sydney every morning and twice a day on Fridays and Sundays.
- You can hop on the Valley Express from Halifax to Wolfville on Fridays & Sundays.
- We have three departures to Fredericton from Moncton 7 days a week.
- We have so much more to offer…..”Try us, We’ll Get You Places”
Every day, except Christmas Day, Maritime Bus travels close to 10,000 km providing affordable service to our three Maritime Provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, with connecting service to anywhere in Canada!
With our seamless network of routes, Passengers and Parcels experience very little layover time at our major hubs. We get you in and get you out!
For exact departure and arrival times at a location nearest you, please click the “Routes and Schedules” link on the home page.
1. If booking on-line please only use one side of your page to print your ticket as our drivers need a copy for each transfer point.
2. We stop to allow you to stretch your legs and grab a coffee or a snack along the way at one of our awesome convenient locations en route!
3. Try to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure and if you are shipping a parcel please have it packaged properly and ready for a waybill.
4. If we have a storm warning issued you will see it on our home page and we ask that you travel with a credit card or a bit of cash stored away in case you have to spend the night in a hotel.
5. If you are connecting to VIA rail or planning on making an airport connection it is important to allow yourself lots of time to do so.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED
Our Terminal staff, our Agencies and Our Drivers try each and everyday to remain on time and provide the level of service you have come to know and expect. Delays can occur for a number of reasons; weather, road construction, traffic congestion, and yes sometimes, no matter how hard we try, irritating mechanical bus issues are a reality!