Maritime Bus will accept all bikes for travel! The following conditions apply.
- An additional fee of $5.00+tax one-way or $10.00+ tax round-trip will be added.
- Bike’s will require a protective plastic bike bag or bike box. This is to ensure passengers’ checked baggage does not get damaged. Bike bags can be purchased at all Maritime Bus Terminal’s only, for $7.00 + tax. If requiring a bike box, Maritime Bus suggests contacting a local bike shop.
- All passenger luggage will take precedence when filling the luggage compartments. In an effort to save space, the bike owner may be requested to remove the front tire of the bike OR the bike may be placed on the next available departure.
- Bikes which are being shipped to a receiving individual will be considered FREIGHT. Shipping charges will apply.
- Bikes which are traveling beyond Montreal, QC will require a bike box.
Please arrive early to ensure that you have time to make the proper adjustments to your bike in preparation for travel.
Have questions? Visit Contact Us to reach a Maritime Bus representative who will be happy to assist.