Shipping as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Choose a Station
- Use our Station & Location finder to locate your closest location to drop parcels.
- You'll also find the station hours, and contact information here.
- You can use our Schedule Finder to know when the bus will depart your station, so you have your parcel there in time.
- Stations also gladly accept parcels for shipping on days no bus is scheduled.
2. Bring Your Parcel In
- Our team will weigh your parcel, and calculate the distance it will travel to its destination.
- Insurance is included for up to $100 value, and you can see our shipping rates below.
- We recommend you drop your parcel at least one hour prior to the bus's scheduled departure time to allow our team time to process and load parcels.
3. Away it goes!
- Your parcel will depart on the next available bus.
- Upon arrival, all parcels must be unloaded from the bus, and processed for pick up.
- The recipient will receive a phone call when their parcel is ready to be picked up.
- Parcels are securely held until the recipient can collect it.
How Shipping Works
How to Address Your Package
- Your package does not need to be specially wrapped - any clean, secure, sealed and contained box or container is adequate.
- At the station, you will be asked to provide the sender's name and phone number, as well as the recipient's name and phone number.
- The employee will add this to your parcel slip (called a Waybill) that will be put directly onto the package. This waybill also has your transaction ID.
- Recipients will be notified by phone when their parcel is ready for pick up.
Our Shipping Locations
- Lower Sackville
- New Glasgow
- New Minas
- North Sydney
- Port Hawkesbury
Prince Edward Island
Important Notice: service extended and until January 31, 2021 for shipping to and from the following locations:
- Perth Andover
- Grand Falls
- St Leonard
For more information about potential service impacts in New Brunswick, click here
- Grand Falls
- Saint John
Why Choose Maritime Bus Parcel Express?
Same Day or Next Day Service: for the same price as week long shipping with major carriers within the Maritimes.
We're Connected: We have over 40 convenient, full service terminals or agent locations throughout the Maritimes. Find your nearest one. We also ship to Quebec and Ontario.
Door to Door Delivery: We offer delivery in our major centres: Halifax, Dartmouth, Truro, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, or Charlottetown. Arrange it directly through the terminal.
We're Secure: When you ship your parcel to one of our locations, we will hold it for you until you can pick it up.
Contactless Shipping: We have introduced contactless pick up and drop off at our 7 major terminals. Get in touch to book your pick up or drop off time.