* Please note: these rates are subject to a surcharge, transaction fee & hst
* Read our full terms and conditions here
Rates: Shipping Within the Maritimes
CHANGE IN PARCEL SHIPPING RATES AND SERVICES
While the last 14 months presented challenges to many businesses, including ours, it also presented the opportunity to look at ways to better serve you, our customer. We are committed to providing high-quality, and convenient services to you, so we embraced this opportunity to develop a new parcel/freight delivery platform. The new services that we will be rolling out in the next few weeks such as; on-line quotes, parcel tracking, confirmation email for sending and receiving, and delivery notices will help to grow our business and bring us in line with our industry competitors. Effective June 15, 2021, as part of the roll out of this new system, we are also updating our pricing grid to be more in-line with industry standards. We have reduced the number of zones in our network from 7 to 3 and we are introducing dimension weights. With these changes some of you will see a price increase and some will see a decrease.
We continue to strive to provide you a great service at a great value.
We look forward to the Atlantic Bubble opening in the coming weeks. When this happens, we are planning on adding service on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also have some other parcel improvement projects we are hoping to roll out in the coming months!
As always, we appreciate your support and are happy to have you!
Maximum size and weight of parcels
- Maximum weight per package: 75 lbs
- Maximum dimensions: 29 "H x 47" W x 82 "L
Collect on Delivery (COD)
What is COD?
A COD parcel means the receiver pays the shipping fee upon pick up.
The fee is $3.00 in addition to the base rate.
How COD Works
You can send a COD parcel if the recipient has accepted or requested that the item be sent COD.
- Bring your C.O.D. package to one of our shipping locations to have the item weighed.
- The recipient pays the shipping costs, as well as the C.O.D. fees and all other applicable fees and taxes.
- The item can be picked up by the recipient at the destination location and can use any method of payment. but must be paid in full before leaving the station with the package.
Door to Door Delivery
What is Door to Door Delivery?
Our regular service includes shipping from our stations directly to other stations in our network. At our 7 main terminals, packages can also be picked up from your home or office, and delivered to a station, or packages can be shipped from a station to a home or office for an additional charge. These locations include:
- Saint John
How to Book Door to Door Delivery
- Parcel pickup: contact your local terminal directly. Find their contact details with ourStation Locator
- Parcel drop-off: At the time of drop-off, notify the agent you want to add to home delivery.
Prices: Door to door delivery in major centers